Select To Get Started:
Madison City Schools is now offering a secure website for corporations, post-secondary institutions and military recruiters to request student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM).
- Phone, Email and Fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- Education verifications will be delivered to the email address used during the ordering process.
- You will receive emails from (email@example.com) to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Please allow 7-10 days for processing.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript||$4.00|
The Following May be Requested by CURRENT STUDENTS:
|Official High School Transcript||First 2 Free|
|Official High School Transcript||$25.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$20.00|
- We cannot provide replacement diplomas. For Replacement Diplomas please contact your school directly.
James Clemens High School
Bob Jones High School
For Technical Support, Contact:
7:30 AM to 4:00 PM